Tuesday, November 22, 2005

2 the Boonies

Time to close shop for a few days as I head south 4 Thanksgiving. I'll be out in the middle of nowhere deep in the heart of South Carolina. Plantations, rebel flags and lynching rope ... I always pass these things on my journey through this lovely state. I tell ya, if I wasn't for my great grandmother living there (who is now 94), I'd NEVER go to South Carolina for any reason except to pass through it on my way to someplace better like Miami or Atlanta. That said, at least it'll be nice to clear my mind cuz I'm sure they'll be very little to do down there and I'll probably be well out of the reach of cell phone towers.

SO, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FRIENDS!! MAY YOUR TURKEY GET STUFFED!

"Thank U, disillusionment!" - Alanis Morrisette, Thank U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home